My complete services include the following:
- Free consultation. If you think you may be interested in utilizing my services, I would be happy to meet with you over coffee or your choice so we can get to know each other. We can discuss my services, your goals and expectations, and the ways I can assist you throughout your labor and birth.
- 1-2 prenatal visits. At this time we will have the opportunity to explore and discuss your priorities and any concerns you may have, to practice various comfort techniques, and to plan how we can best work together. Your values can then become my own during labor, ensuring that I provide you with the individual care and support that you need.
- Assistance in writing a birth plan, which not only allows your care providers an understanding of your preferences, but also gives you the opportunity to consider what really is important to you during your labor and birth.
Unlimited support by phone or email. You are welcome to contact me anytime, night or day, with questions, concerns, or anything else you would like to share.
- Labor support, which will begin at your home or your place of birth, and continue throughout the remainder of your labor and birth, until 1-2 hours after your baby arrives. During labor, I can provide reassurance, perspective, and encouragement to you and your husband. I can make suggestions for labor progress and assist you with relaxation, massage, positioning, and other comfort techniques. I will be there to hold your hand, breathe with you, and help you through. If you are faced with decisions during labor, I can help you get the information you need to make informed decisions. My continuous support and calm presence can help keep a relaxed atmosphere.
- Provision of a back-up doula in the unlikely event that I am unable to attend your birth.
- Breastfeeding assistance, which will help you and your little one get off to a good start.
- One postpartum visit, to see how you are doing, review the birth, admire your baby, and get feedback from you about my role as your doula.
Since I am still working towards getting certified I just ask that you make a small donation for my travels.
Serving the Jackson, Henderson and Selmer TN areas